Monday, August 18, 2014

WINNER WINNER HEALTHY CHICKEN DINNER!!

Congratulations to Jill Hyde Wright as this weeks high score winner. She wins a free months gym membership to ANYTIME FITNESS!!! There was only four people that had 5 points every single day and she is the winner of this weeks drawing.  I warned you all about this girl before the challenge began.  Way to go Jill I am glad you're apart of this competition.


Congratulations to Chet Ruger for winning this weeks "consistency" award.   I put the names of each participant that kept a complete log every day this week into a hat. Chet was the lucky name drawn!!  I wanted to make sure I was recognizing those that are being consistent with this challenge.  Congratulations you won a $25.00 gift card courtesy of Jreedhomes.  www.equityutahhomes.com   I have enjoyed having you in our challenge!



Whew the first seven days are gone!!! congrats to all that participated.  For those that have been a little wimpy you can do this!!! Remember even one point makes the difference between prize winners!!! If you have other friends or family that want to join the competition was designed for stragglers :)

The pay pal account is on the mend for those of you that havent paid yet.  I will let you know when.

Thanks for a good week.  Live Vibrant!!!
Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment