Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Expert Advice: Dr Oz

Biophotonic Scanner < click here

PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO!

Okay everyone I am so so excited about today's blog.  As some of you know I had the opportunity to go to Nuskin's innovation center (which has the most incredible bathrooms I have ever been in lol) to see this technology first hand!!  I was able to be scanned and to see in 30 seconds that I have allot of work to do when it comes to my personal health.  Please watch the whole video this is such an amazing, scientifically proven, health assessment.
The cool news is that I have access to this technology and can have you all scanned for FREE!!  This is a big deal because often people charge $50.00 for this assessment.  Knowing this information will empower you to make informed decisions about your personal health.
If you are interested in being scanned you can email me at stacyannreed@gmail.com and I can arrange for that.

Dont forget to check out the blog tomorrow for another motivational video from our own Jonny Johnson, who was recognized nationally for his last post.

Live Vibrant!! Get those steps in and log your food.  We are half way to the next weekly winners!!
love
Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment