Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Recipe Rescue: Let Them Eat Clean!!

  Let me tell you about Autumn.  She is incredible and so is her food.  I was in a panic to find someone to do this segment for us very last minute!! (two days after the challenge had started actually).  I contacted her and she immediately got back to me and sent me some things to jump start you all to clean eating. You can check out her blog by clicking here  LET THEM EAT CLEAN.   Search her in instagram too under the same name you will be happy that you did!  Thank you Autumn for coming to my rescue with barely a moments notice!!!


Click here Jump Start to Clean Eating for great information on ways to get your family started on the right path towards a more healthy diet.  For those of you that will be coming on Saturday to be getting scanned you will see how vital eating high amounts of healthy food like fruits and veggies are for preventing degeneration and disease in your body!!!  Diet is Key to health and anti aging.

Live Vibrant!!!
Stace


No comments:

Post a Comment