Saturday, October 11, 2014

Progress Pics: Bo

Bo is one of our participants that has graciously allowed us to spy on him while he is hard at work lol.   Here is a video that motivates him and some progress pics.  Thanks Bo.
what motivates BO!!  and a link to Bo's Blog

These pic are from Before the beginning of the challenge
      
"I have been on a roller coaster fitness journey for most of my life. At the point of my highest weight I hit 292. That was a scary moment for me. I could lift a lot of weight, but we all know almost 300 lbs is never healthy. I slowly cut down. I leveled out at a steady 282 ~ 285. My Family and friends did a 30 day challenge, as i watched their success and me being in the same exact spot, I sat in front of the mirror realizing something has to change. This isn't fair to your beautiful wife or kids"

This is BO During the challenge!!!


BEAST MODE!!!

And Bo Today!!! A week and a half into the challenge!!  He is 15 pounds down and has added 8 pull ups to his max!!   I cant wait to see what another week will bring.  Congrats on your hard work and dedication!


 NOW
 Then

Cant wait to see whats next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment