Friday, October 3, 2014

Meet The Contributors

 So today I am so excited to introduce you all to a few of the people that will be contributing to our blog during this 30 day challenge.

On Mondays watch for motivational videos from Jonny Johnson.  I am so excited to have him back for this round because he and one of his companies Rive Athletics http://www.rivengear.com/ have been one of our biggest supporters.  Jonny is one of those people that you want to pay attention to because he has been a huge success at a very young age.  He is an entrepreneur, humanitarian, motivational speaker, husband, and father of twins!!  

On Tuesdays I am excited to share some recipes from blogger Autumn.  I found her midway through challenge #1 and felt bad that I wasnt able to snag her in the beginning!   Well she is here now.  The thing that impressed me the most about her is that her recipes are family friendly!  Check out her blog or find her on instagram for some amazing ideas.  http://letthemeatclean.blogspot.com/

On Fridays we will get some weekly workout advice from beautiful trainer Lindsey Rust.  I am excited for you to meet her....Here is a littler more about who she is

 I am a certified personal trainer, health coach, TRX trainer, INSANITY instructor, wife and mother of four. I am passionate about teaching others a well-rounded approach to health, fitness and nutrition. 
My passion comes from 12 plus years of battling with an eating disorder and constant low self-esteem. My way out of that darkness came from truly loving myself and increasing my knowledge of how to live a healthy life. I am healthier, happier and fitter today than I ever was in the past.
In my free time I enjoy exploring the outdoors, traveling to new places, spending time with my family, reading books that increase my knowledge, exercising and trying new healthy recipes.
On Thursdays look for posts about our weekly winner!!!  This is a fun day.  Work hard you guys these winner days come fast!!!  Squeeze every point out of yourself that you can! The week will run from Wednesday to Tuesday night.  The points will be tallied all day on Wednesday and the winners will be announced on Thursdays 


LIVE VIBRANT FRIDAYS!!

Wednesdays Live Vibrant is my favorite segment because it allows me to highlight cool people who are doing cool things.  I linked an example of one of our past live vibrant participants for you to check out.
http://the30dayhealthchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/08/bio-jessica-olsen-is-busy-32-year-old.html
Jessica is about to do her first bakini competition.  You can follow her on instagram and cheer her on.  She has also been a great supporter of our 30 day challenge!!

Meet Bo Ramsey.  He is a hardworking husband and father to two little girls and one of our own 30 day challenge participants.  He will be sharing his weekly progress with us on Saturdays.  Ups and downs, tips and tricks.  Thanks Bo for being a part of this!!  You can follow him even closer on his own blog http://hashtagownyourlife.blogspot.com/2014/10/30-day-challenge.html?spref=fb

Sundays is a day of rest and I am so excited to have a more spiritual post provided by yoga instructor Marinda Oakleberry!!  This is one busy girl that I am so happy has carved out some time in her crazy busy schedule to share her knowledge of yoga and spiritual health with us!!!  Meet Marinda

II completed my 1000 hour Yoga Teacher Training at Centered City Yoga/Inbody Academy in July and I enjoy focusing on Pranayama which is breath work - teaching people breathing techniques that help calm (or stimulate) the mind and body. (Depending on the goal of the person's practice.) In Pranayama, people may be in a meditative state and that is particularly helpful for quieting the chatter and anxiety that many of us experience.
My background and personal yoga practice are based on Hatha, Anusara, and Vinyasa-style Yoga.
I enjoy teaching people privately, one-on-one, and my goal is to teach on the water in the coming year on stand-up paddleboards!
If anyone is interested in private or semi-private sessions, just message me for rates and deals.
Marinda is one of the most vibrant people that I know.  Nothing gets this girl down and she constantly focuses doing and thinking good things.   You can follow her on Facebook and Instagram under SUP Yoga Girl!   Again...she is the kind of uplifting person we want to surround ourselves with


Good luck guys we are a few days into the program and thats when our motivation wavers!!  Get involved with the community, post helpful hints and lets lift eachother up!!  You may remember from one of my previous posts that most people fail their goals in the first 15 days.  Make 15 your magic number, not one to achieve but the one to  BEAT!!!!  Hang on you guys day 15 will come fast!!
Live vibrant!
Stace


No comments:

Post a Comment